| Well our summer had a very exciting start, we traveled to EUROPE. Paislie stayed home with her Auntie and second Mom Danielle:) AJ's mom, dad, and brothers and I traveled Europe for 12 days. We visited where AJ was born and lived in the Netherlands then through Germany and my favorite, Austria!!! | |||||||
| AJ in front of canal in Gouda, Holland |
| Ready for our first full day in the Netherlands |
| AJ and I in Maastricht Netherlands town center |
| An AMAZING scene in Fussen Germany. I think it would make a great puzzle |
| Sam, AJ and Marc watching wind surfers at the North Sea |
| AJ and I in the North Sea |
| The famous Eagle's Nest!!!!! One of my favorite places |
| The view out our hotel room in Fussen Germany |
| Sam, Jan, Monte and Marc at the Salzburg caslte |
No comments:
Post a Comment